Friday, November 21, 2014

My Dollar Tree Shopping List


·         Baking Soda is usually .59 here at Dollar Tree. This is a great deal.
·         Mix for Seasoned Apple Cider in little packages. Yum!
·         Days of the week pill organizers for putting jewelry or craft supplies into them.
·         Makeup when I have coupons for them.
·         Bags of animal crackers that have the icing on them. These are a great snack.
·         Oregano in a cool shaped container. They have other seasonings too, but I find oregano to be the best deal. The red pepper is okay. These fit very nicely in a cabinet and can easily be reused for other things later.

·         Sometimes I have found organic canned tomatoes, but they do not seem to be a regular carried product.
·         Dry red kidney beans both to eat and to plant in my garden. They grow really well.
·         In the past, I was able to find sliced almonds, but have not seen them recently.
·         Hefty sandwich bags if I have coupons.
·         Epson salt for soaking my feet and using in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment