Thursday, May 2, 2013

My Art Journal

Over the last few weeks, I have been organizing my craft room . I found some old Creative Memories (and other brands) paper shapes that I had forgotten about since I don't use them for scrapbooking very much any more. I decided that they would be perfect additions to my art journal, or slam book, I recently started. I have talked a little bit about slam books in previous posts.



I am reusing an old planner/calendar with a stiff cover that had Japanese art pictures. In my second picture, you can see that I matched the shapes to the art already in the book. I covered up the parts of the page that had the calendar information.


Later I will add more details and journaling. 

This is a great way to use up some old craft supplies as well as reusing an old daily planner that would have been thrown away.










No comments:

Post a Comment